We're looking for pitches for 200 - 300 words reviews for our website at planetm.io. All assignments are paid.
Here's what we're looking for:,
- Under the radar podcasts, albums, movies, graphic novels, apps, etc., especially those in the science fiction, fantasy, horror genres.
- We're hoping to introduce our audience to things they might not otherwise be aware of, so that podcast or book you can't find anyone else to talk to about? That's perfect for us. The more mainstream the property, the less interested we're likely to be.
- Your pitch can be pretty short. Just tell us what you're interested in reviewing, why it caught your attention, and what, so far, you like about it.
- We're only looking for pitches and query letters, please don't submit full reviews. Please: absolutely no pitches for new podcasts, TV shows, films or anything else.
- We don't accept reviews on properties you're connected to in any way, or in industries in which you actively create or work. That means no podcast reviews from podcasters, for example. These are not always clear-cut decisions, so if in doubt, send the pitch and tell us what conflict you may have, and we'll go from there.
- We try our best to respond in about two weeks. Please feel free to submit your query to other outlets, just keep us updated on the status,